Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Open House

Besides the last-minute reminder to stop in today for last-minute shopping, wrapping on premises, to enjoy a cookie and punch, plus enhanced bookstore ambience provided by Ben Wetherbee's guitar, I really just wanted to put up another image from my Christmas tree. Andy Thomas stopped in late one afternoon as I was photographing the tree and asked, "Are you afraid you'll forget what it looks like?" Well, yes. Not while it's up, but later, when it's no longer there. Every Christmas tree I've ever had has been the prettiest I've ever had, and this one is no exception.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Books, treats, music and on-premises wrapping? How can a person resist? A person cannot.

Deborah said...

I agree with you sister - later in life I often do, it was when we were young that I didn't - each of my Christmas trees is wonderful but the current one is always the prettiest.

P. J. Grath said...

Deborah and Gerry, I wish you could have been there. (You were there in spirit, I know.) I'll be posting pictures later today, time willing. (???)