Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkin Man and Me

Seeing the pumpkin man across the road every day (this picture taken on a sunny morning last week) adds to my anticipation of Halloween, a holiday I never liked at all until experiencing it in Northport. But that is still in the future--.

For now, fire in the fireplace, fresh coffee ready: guests in the house! Another morning begun with the ECONOMIC HIT MAN, John Perkins, and, consequently, many thoughts swirling around in my head. But I need to be on the road earlier than usual today, traveling first southeast to the little town of Lake Leelanau to deliver a hard copy press release and CD with photo, both relating to Erin Hartman's Oct. 27 appearance at Dog Ears Books. So I only bookmarked the Book Tourism blog address and will return to it when not so rushed.

No comments: