Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Too Busy to Blog

How can that be? Are you kidding? No, I’m not. After Elizabeth Kane Buzzelli’s two-hour appearance at Dog Ears Books on Friday, she and I went to dinner to catch up on her entire writing career, and it was 9 o’clock before I was headed out of Northport for home. Slept like a ton of bricks, to mix cliches shamelessly. Up and back at the store for a busy Saturday, then home for a company dinner and overnight guests. So what can I say? If you want pictures, check out Marjorie’s blog. She did a much better job than I did with her camera, anyway. I was distracted by greeting guests, selling books and making sure my bookstore dog behaved herself. (Yes, she did.)

And Linda! Appearing in Northport after we hadn't seen each other for over 20 years! Girl, you looked great, and you'd better come back to Leelanau County soon!

No comments: