Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Back--With Books


The world around Northport is full of happening these days, and there is so much to do (after three months away) that it’s overwhelming. Last Sunday we came up to Northport and emptied the van of all these boxes of books. By Thursday I had all the boxes empty and two tables filled:


Now to get started on all that cleaning (groan!). And of course everything will have to be rearranged for the May 1 reception (4-6 p.m.) for Ed and Connie Arnfield's new book (see top right corner). Come one, come all!

5 comments:

Mr G said...

Welcome home! It sounds like you three had a great winter out of the snow. A Bientot

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to shuffle through all those fresh books -- and bring in some of my own

P. J. Grath said...

Steve! I was just thinking about you guys last night at the Claudia Schmitt concert. Laurie Sears played sax and flute. Can't wait to see you!

At the moment, I've got the "new" stock separate from the rest, so you can shuffle easily through the deck. It's Saturday--I'm here~

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

How I would love to pull up a chair and spend the afternoon looking through all these books!!

Welcome back!

P. J. Grath said...

Pamela, wouldn't that be fun, pawing through books together? I need to get the heat turned back on in the bookstore today, though. Br-r-r!